COVID-19 Protection Framework (traffic light system)
- Only people with vaccination passes (My Vaccine Pass) are permitted on our vehicles. This will not apply to children under 12. Proof will be required during the check-in process. You may be asked for ID.
- Our all drivers are fully vaccinated.
- We ask that you maintain good hygiene by making use of hand sanitiser and avoid eating or drinking in the vehicle.
- While on our vehicle face coverings are mandatory all the time.
- Everyone aged 12 and over legally must keep a record of where they have been, so please scan our NZ COVID Tracer QR code available in our vehicles
- If you have cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested.
- Everyone plays a part to ensure our trips are safe. We ask all our guests to ensure they are fit to travel, follow the most recent government travel advice.
- Wash your hands
- Sneeze into your arm
- If you’re not feeling well, let your driver know immediately
Visit the Covid-19 information page on the New Zealand Government Ministry of Transport for the latest advice about road travel within New Zealand.
Please contact our team on +6432428294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We follow the New Zealand Government’s recommendations and keep our guests as updated as possible. For more information, you can visit https://covid19.govt.nz/
On Sunday the 23rd of January 2022 at 11:59 pm, all of New Zealand moved to the Red COVID-19 Protection Framework.